Call for Nominations – Nicolet Chapter SPY
The ASSE Nicolet Chapter SPY award is an honor acknowledging the dedication and outstanding contributions of a member to the Nicolet Chapter. To be eligible nominees must:
- Be a Professional Member or Member in good standing of their Chapter and the Society.
- Not have received this award within the past five years.
- Be engaged in full-time employment in the profession of protecting people, property and the environment.
The nominee’s most recent three years of activities will be considered as a minimum.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the broad field of safety and a thorough knowledge of the operational aspects of his/her safety employment.
- Demonstrated outstanding contributions to the, Chapter or Section, activities, including committee or task force chair, officer, services to members, lecturer at seminars, etc.
- Leadership in establishment, maintenance, and improvement of technical or Chapter programs in the organization nominee serves or elsewhere.
- Other personal achievements related to safety and health.
- Professional contributions to advance the safety profession, such as fostering professional development, public/community services, instructor at educational institutions, involvement in codes and legislation, articles written, work with allied groups, etc.
- Awards and innovations, including citations, honors, plaques; or new procedures or systems developed.
- Endorsements by superiors and verifications by associates, in the form of letters on appropriate stationery of the employer and Regional Vice President.
The nominee’s submission should include the following items:
- The completed nomination form from the nominating member.
- A letter of endorsement (one page or less) from the nominee’s immediate employment supervisor.
- A one to three-page resume of the nominee’s professional background.
- A petition (up to one page) that lists in the order obtained the nominees achievements.