Nicolet Scholarship Program
Are you interested in taking one of the ASSP Examination Preparation Workshops? Do you want to attend the National ASSP Professional Development Conference (PDC) but you don’t have the funds to pay for the registration? If so, the ASSP Nicolet Chapter is accepting applications for a tuition scholarship to one of the following:
- ASP Preparation Workshop
- CSP Preparation Workshop
- Construction Health & Safety Technician Workshop
- Occupational Health & Safety Technician Workshop
- National PDC registration
To be eligible you must be an active ASSP and Nicolet Chapter Member. You must also complete a short essay explaining why you want to attend the preparation workshop / PDC and what you hope to gain from attending the event. Lastly, you must complete the bottom section of this form and return it with your essay to Gwendolyn Arps via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be considered by the Nicolet Chapter Board and voted on at the board meeting. Winner will be notified the following week.
Questions regarding this process can be submitted to Gwen Arps at the email address listed above.
Scholarship Form (doc)
ASSP Scholarship Award Program
- Most undergraduate awards are for full-time students (enrolled in 12 hours or more per semester) pursing an undergraduate degree in occupational safety & health or a closely related field.
- Those that apply to part-time students (less than 12 hours per semester) are noted with a ☼
- Those that apply to students pursuing an associate degree are noted with a ▲. Please refer to FAQ’s for more information on requirements.
- U.S. citizenship is not required. In some cases, it is preferred.
- Special restrictions are listed under each award.
For more information – Click Here.